Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Journalism Class Wins "I Love My School" Contest

The MVHS Journalism class created a video submission for the Work Place Pro "I Love My School" contest. There were over 200 entries from across the country, and theirs was selected as the winner! The Journalism class received recognition and $500 from Work Place Pro, but more importantly, students got to showcase how much they love their school!

Mary Kean headed up this project, assisted by Cheyenne Thomas, with support from the entire journalism class. Stella Wilson and the kitchen staff shared this project with the journalism class which lead to their big win!

Mrs. Davie had the following to say about this project: "For me, as a teacher, the most impressive part was capturing the essence of family and togetherness in our school."


"I Love My School" Video <------ Click Here!